Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Enter Hibernation

I am not a fan of winter mainly because I despise big coats and car seat buckles, zippers, gloves, hats, wet boots kicking my legs while I'm trying to buckle those car seats, scrapping ice off windows to drive 2 blocks, need I go on? I must be ready to hibernate . . . I swear I cannot eat enough the last few days, then following a large dinner I am ready to go to bed at 9 pm (tonight I started feeling sleepy at 7:30) this is about 3 hours earlier than my regular bedtime. I need to wear about 4 layers of clothes to sleep but wake up in the middle of the night so hot certainly not as bad as it was when I was pregnant and sweating with a fan blowing on me but still. So doesn't that sound good just sleep the winter away . . . except for the 4 kids I have -- they don't appreciate sleep as much as I do so I guess that's out. But I'm off to bed . . . good night!

No comments: