Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Keeping Up!

Even though sickness continues to terrorize our house, I am still keeping up with the LOAD (layout a day) project. Actually I think it's the only thing keeping me sane right now. I even been doing more than one layout on some days. If I could, I would just keep on scrapbooking all day, if there weren't like other more pressing things like laundry, doctor appointments, and feeding the children. During Reese's morning nap I usually can work for an hour or two then at night I spend a couple more hours after the kids go to bed. It's almost addicting. I won't bore you with every layout I've made so far but to show that I have been keeping up, I picked my 3 favorite ones so far:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie J said...

I really like you pages i wish i could do that. We have tons of scrapbook supplies but not a lot of photos