Monday, February 2, 2009

It's about time

I thought I should update my header since Reese is now 14 months old and I she was never in the photo I had before . . . well, I guess she was there -- in-utero. This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking. I'll admit that it wasn't that hard but I didn't spend a lot of time on it. I much prefer real paper and glue to computer buttons but it does the job. I need to update other stuff on my blog and add my a link to my 365 blog on here too but my husband thinks I spend too much time on the computer as it is so that will have to come later. I better go get something done around the house so he doesn't think I spent all day on it again! Let me know what you think of my new header.

2 comments:

Keely said...

okay. That is darn cute. Tell me how you did it so I can copy you. I'm dying to know...

Henley said...

Your new design is adorable!!