Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sickness Update: 2 down, 2 to go

Sent Caden back to school today, kept Ethan who was supposed to go to an eye doctor appointment but I cancelled (for the 4th time). He's got a fever and Reese, along with a fever, is having diaper explosions every 20 minutes. I've changed her clothes twice already today and it's just 9:30!

It's weird to come home and realize I don't have to go back to school at noon to get Ethan. I can stay home the whole day until 3 when I have to pick up Caden and Addison. Thinking toward next school year a little -- not having my day broken up into 2 time periods -- freedom! My MIL asked me to go shopping with her this week (didn't work out with sick kids) and I said we'd have to go between 9 and 12 or 12 and 3. Doesn't give you a lot of time to shop when you figure in your drive time. Next year I can go run ALL my errands at once, plan a shopping day out of town, or take a child to the doctor AND pick up their prescription without running back home to pick up somebody.

Valentine's day is just around the corner and as I've mentioned before I have found 101 ideas on blogland that I want to make. I even bought a few decorations but I haven't put them up yet. Maybe today I should just say I'm working on that -- I just might. The kids have valentine boxes to make for school, 19 valentines to make and sign their names on, teacher gifts to create I have an idea for. We'd better get going think all those projects times 3! Hopefully by the end of this week all my children are healthy and we get back to the regular schedule.

No comments: