Monday, June 16, 2008

Thinking of . . .

my blog readers and my friends, Chrissi and Cathi, and their entire family at this time. Their father, Bunk, passed away suddenly on Sunday. Their family is one of the strongest and closest knit ones I have ever seen. They work together, play together, and take care of each other all the while never hearing one complaint from any of them. They are a complete inspiration to me! I didn't know their dad that well but the few times I have talked to him he was a gentle, sweet family man and a hard worker. I visited their home when the trio was little and had a photo of Bunk holding Addison and Caden. Rest in Peace, Bunk.

2 comments:

Chrissi said...

You absolutely have no idea how much your blog entry means to me. Thank you so much! And thank you for your friendship.

Cathi said...

Thank you so much for thinking of us. Dad was an amazing man and the most wonderful Pa Pa. We miss him every second. Thanks again.