Friday, June 27, 2008

7 months?

Really how does she get to be 7 months already? I can't believe it. I didn't even realize she was 7 months until about noon today and was a little sad because Reese and I are having a thrush/yeast infection issue. She seems fine, just me that is in pain and feeding her is excruciating. I used this medicine that turns everything bright purple: her, me, our clothes . . . and I don't even know if it's working. This morning I looked at her and she had a purple nose, cheeks, lips, and fingers . . . looked like an ink pen exploded all over her and it doesn't come off so easily. I thought now her 7 month photos will be interesting. I gave her a bath and it helped some but not all the way! The photos I took will probably be changed to black and white. She is such a delight to me everyday and the kids just love her to death. I love watching the new things she does everyday and I imagine in a short time she will be crawling but for now I just love to watch her sit and play on the floor. I'm enjoying every minute of her.

2 comments:

Laura said...

WOW, 7 months! Time does fly. She is beautiful, Mindy.

Keely said...

She will be flying around that house before you know it! Jeffrey started crawling at 8 1/2 months so I'm sure she'll be doing it at any time.