Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Relaspe

I thought the kids were on the road to recovery. Well, Caden seems back to his ornery self. Ethan and Addison seemed much better yesterday but today not so much. Yesterday they were still not wanting to eat -- even junk that they said they wanted and then didn't eat but they were playing and acting mostly normal. In the middle of the night Addison woke up wanting juice and she had a temp of 101 (good thing I got that new thermometer) so I gave her more meds. Ethan woke up too and he took some juice but I couldn't get him to take any medicine. Both of them have laid on the couch most of the day and been very cranky. Caden is not helping matters since he feels fine he is teasing them and trying to start fights. Ethan fell asleep on the couch about 12 and at 2 I put him in his bed and he went back to sleep. If they are not better by tomorrow they will have to go back to the doctor. As for me I'm still fine except that staying home with sick kids is even more tiring than if I we were running around somewhere everyday. Aaron still working endless hours and he's not home long enough to catch any germs I guess.

1 comment:

Chrissi said...

Poor guys! I sure hope they feel better for the Easter Bunny!