Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Week in The Life Project

I have to say that I am loving doing this week in the life project right now. At first I wasn't so sure when I was photographing this, that, and the other thing. But now I'm really into the swing of it all and it's fun and I'm loving my photos even though they aren't perfect or even good. They're showing our life -- I'm not worrying that you can see the messiness, dirt, or junk everywhere, after all, that is our life now. I'm thinking of it as reality photography! Here's some of my shots from yesterday.












Aaron is now getting into it too -- I carry our point and shoot camera in my purse and when we were loading the kids into the car tonight he took some photos of me with the kids without me telling him to -- this NEVER happens. I really don't know how I am going to create all these photos into an album because I have about 1 million photos from this week but I hope I do create something.

No comments: