Thursday, October 2, 2008

55 Questions


My friend, Chrissi, sent this to me via email. I was supposed to fill it out and email it back to her and all my friends (that would be about 3 people). I thought I'll just post it on my blog because I don't have anything to say today.


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Kung Fu Panda at the theater, Baby Mama at home on DVD
4. What is your favorite TV show? Jon & Kate Plus 8, Project Runway
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Egg in a Hole or Waffles
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What food do you dislike? Anything that swims
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Taylor Swift
9. What kind of car do you drive? Chevy Venture Van (I hate it – but only thing we can get 4 carseats in without getting a conversion van).
10. What is your favorite sandwich? Hot ham and Cheese or most anything from Panera Bread
11. What characteristic do you despise? Self-centeredness, bragging, Narcissism
12. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans, flip flops, anything that doesn’t show my extra tummy
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Anyplace with a beach
14. Are you an organized person? I spend most of my life organizing and reorganizing, people tell me I’m organized but I still feel super unorganized – it’s an ongoing process
15. Where would you retire to? I think I would love to live in Texas – cowboys, y'all!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? When my sisters planned to take me Ice skating. Monica couldn’t go because Chloe was sick and the rink was booked for some kid party and it was pooring rain, and Aaron didn’t buy me anything ahead of time and gave me a Faith Hill and a Tim McGraw Cd that he bought at Kmart right before we went home.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Cook Supper
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Not very far . . .
19. Person you expect to send it back first? I didn’t follow the rules so no one
20. When is your birthday? 2/24/1971
21. Morning person or a night person? Night, I love to stay up late and I hate morning – I hate noise and people talking in the morning, I don’t even like people to say “good morning” contradiction in my mind!
23. Pets? 18 year old cat, fish, outside cat, Gary, that I saved from being killed at school 7 years ago that Aaron complains about everyday of my life
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Ethan took a nap in his crib today without a crib tent on! This is BIG in my life! I'm working on Ali Edwards "A Week in the Life" Project -- I'm excited about it!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom, an artist
26. How are you today? Good, I feel like it’s been a productive day
27. What is your favorite flower? Black-eyed Susans
28. What are you listening to right now? Dr. Phil blabbing in the background and Addison singing while she draws with stencils
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The Kids’ 4th birthday and Reese’s 1st birthday both in November
30. What was the last thing you ate? Blueberry Yogurt
31. Do you wish on stars? Of course
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Receptionist at kid’s doctor to reschedule an appointment for the 2nd time. I hate talking on the phone.
35. Favorite soft drink? Diet Mountain Dew!
36. Favorite restaurant? Smokey Bones
37. Hair color? brown
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Little People Houses and Speak and Spell
39. Summer or Winter? Summer but really Fall
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
41. Coffee or tea? Neither, Cocoa with some Irish Crème is yummy though
42. Do you want your friends to email you back? Email me or blog and send me a link
43. When was the last time you cried? I don’t remember so not today -- I have a bad memory but it's been a long time.
44. What is under your bed? Clothes that Reese is growing into, a container of dried beans that the kids play with, our year books, and dust bunnies bigger than my head
45. What did you do last night? Took Aaron’s truck to the mechanic, ate out, went Grocery shopping, gave the kids a bath, picked up the huge mess they made from being home all day
46. What are you afraid of? Our home burning down, tornadoes, and car accidents
47. Salty or sweet? Both!
48. How many keys on your key ring? I have no idea and who cares?
49. How many years at your current job? 4 years of being a stay at home mom
50. Favorite day of the week? Mondays!
51. Do you make friends easily? No, it takes me a while to warm up to people.
52. How many different color bridesmaids dresses do you have in your closet? None! Got rid of the two I had.
53.How many people will you send this too? I only would probably send it to 3 – the reason why I am blogging it instead
54. How many will respond? Probably none
55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Of course, why else am I doing it


Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends (or blog about it and send me the link) including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known! Thanks, Chrissi and I wonder what question #22 was -- it's missing!

No comments: