- My house was cleaned by my awesome house keeper -- I love her!
- I got some work done on our Halloween costumes -- hopefully more completed tomorrow.
- Shopping with Reese is easy -- one car seat, one cart, leaving the diaper bag in the car. This one child thing isn't even in the same solar system as having triplets and I'm glad I am sane enough to appreciate it.
- Goodwill shopping -- I found a cute little milk glass dish that I plan on putting some buttons or something for scrapbooking in -- $2. Some day I want to go when I have more time to look a little deeper into the clothes. Check this gal out -- granted she's in another country but she's buying all her clothing second hand -- I'm jealous.
- Glittered bones -- I'll explain later.
- Homemade Pizza and Apple crisp for supper.
- Kids who are super excited to go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow and I get to go with them.
- Lots of laundry done!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Posted by Runaway Farm at 10:26 PM