Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sweet Summer Day

This is what we did while our house was being cleaned -- I love donuts and so do some of my offspring, can you tell?

This is what I bought at Hobby Lobby while my house was being cleaned -- special project, stayed tuned for an update and see what I do with it -- this canvas is 2 foot by 3 foot, hmmmm . . .

This is what we did when we came back from shopping to a super clean house! I didn't want them to mess up the house too much before Aaron had a chance to enjoy it.

This is my first Etsy purchase. If you haven't been to Etsy -- look out especially if you love quirky, funky, handmade items. I try not to look but I wanted Reese to have a cute headband and I hope she grows into it a little better but it's still adorable. Aaron says it looks like something from the '50s, but I don't think the '50s were bad -- I think that's the decade I would like to live in if I could choose like Mayberry or Happy Days.

This is me enjoying my clean house even if it only lasts for today!


Ahhhhhhhhhhhh . . . sweet summer!

No comments: