Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Favorite Quote

Last Friday I watched the final episode of The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. I'm not a faithful watcher although I think he's really funny and I'm totally on team CoCo. I loved the musical performance by Will Ferrell with Conan. I remember discovering Conan when the kids were babies and had to be fed every 3 hours. On nights Aaron had to work the next day I didn't have him help so I had to feed all three of them by myself ... on good nights it took 45 minutes ... on bad nights it took 90 minutes ... the time went by faster when Conan was on. Sometimes I saw him twice because his show was replayed at 3am. I thought he was hilarious ... of course it was 3am and I was very sleep deprived but now that I have caught up on my sleep I still think he is funny. The best part of the show had to be his serious good bye and this quote. I think it is very true and a good motto for all of us.


Photobucket

No comments: