Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1 down, 39 to go

Photobucket
Number 19 on my list is "open an Etsy Store". If you don't know what Etsy is, you'll be sorry I ever directed you there, if you love handmade or vintage items like I do. There are so many great things on there, I could browse all day. So I did it. Actually I opened my store last week but kept wanting to make more "stuff" to add to it but there's only so much time in the day. I've even sold a few things .... okay, they were to my friends Candi and Penny but they saw my stuff and were interested enough to purchase an item or two.

I have BIG plans like making more coloring wallets, list takers, and buntings and I would love to make some bags and quilts and camera straps and about a million other things I've thought of. There's only so much time in the day to sew though. I figure if my stuff doesn't sell then I have lots of gifts for birthdays and holidays.

Photobucket
Go check out my little store, Sew Happy. And if you're local I'd be more than happy to deliver anything to you to save you shipping fees (email me before you pay so we can work it out), if there's something you can't live without.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Keely said...

Two things:

I want that Tooth Fairy Pocket with the crazy monster fabric. Can I buy that one or would you prefer just to make me another one?

I also want on of those bunting garlands, except I want it penant shaped. Can you make that for me too?

Candi Ladwig said...

I will be a return customer!! They have been a big hit and you do great work!! :) Can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

(My step-mom has a sewing/alteration business called Sew What :) I totally thought of her when you named your shop!!)

BURNS FAMILY said...

I love that you now have your own store! I am excited about my first purchase!