Saturday, January 2, 2010

I should

I should be scrapbooking
I should be cleaning
I should be writing down all the stuff I think I want to do next week
I should be downloading all the Christmas photos
I should blog about all our holiday celebrations
I should get caught up on organizing my photos for my 365 project
I should be planning our dinner tonight
I should be writing down all my ideas and projects for next Christmas (because I'll forget)
I should be ordering photos to scrapbook
I should take a nap

instead I'm sitting on my bed recovering from my non-stop marathon of making Christmas gifts (we just had our last celebration yesterday) and the birthday party month prior to that. I need to do nothing for a little bit, well maybe I will take that nap. When I'm refreshed, I'll do all of the above list.

No comments: