Saturday, September 20, 2008

2 [scrapbooking] Bucks!

I've been working on scrapbooking . . . yeah for me! 2 whole layouts done!

Here's one that I made on Addison's first day of preschool (the boys layouts are still brewing in my mind):


I love those little apples on this page -- I lifted this idea from this blog I read.

And the next one is a bit unusual but I totally love how it turned out, a little "vintagey" (except for the song title part). I totally threw out all the standard "rules" and just did what I liked on it.
Click on photos to see them bigger.

The journaling reads:
"She's so little" is what everyone says -- at 9 months you weigh bout 17 pounds with most of it in your booty and legs. The pudge is so cute that I can't help but squeeze those thighs -- I never want to forget those legs!

So I have $2 {so far} to spend at the scrapbook store next time I go! Whatever shall I get?

2 comments:

tricia said...

Wow! I just found your sweet blog. Triplets plus one! I am in awe. I love the song that plays on your blog:)

Penny Smith said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE the baby butt LO!!!

I have GOT to get your daughters pictures to you!! Some are GREAT!

OK, so my husband is still asleep! I JUST took that and launched the post. Poor guy!! :)

No, we went to the spa on Weds...