Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reactions!

This is Ethan's reaction to us loading up our old couch to take to Goodwill. I thought he was going to have a heart attack (and no my kids hardly ever wear clothes)!

This is their reaction to having extra floor space although it wasn't for long until we moved our old love seat back into the living room. Maybe we should forgo furniture -- the kids would love it.




Here's an adorable photo of Reese yesterday -- can you believe she is now 6 months old?

This is a photo Addison took of Reese and me. I think it turned out pretty cute (and I try to wear clothes at home).


Here's our beautiful Azalea bush in bloom. Too bad it only lasts like a week. It is so pretty for that week though.



Sorry if the new music on my blog annoys you -- thought I'd give it a try for a while. Now that I have high speed internet I can actually do things like that!

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Love the music. I just have to remember when I'm "working" aka checking my blogs to turn the volume down. haha I have that same reaction when I walk into my messy house. That is my goal for the weekend among 50 other things.