Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's a drinking thing!

We are decluttering BIG TIME! Look what I found in the basement! These are ALL the bottles that we used with Addison, Ethan, and Caden. I counted them. There are 103 here. I think I tried EVERY kind at different stages. We got our use out of them too. We fed those kids every 3 hours for about 7 months. That was 24 bottles a day! We ran our dishwasher 2 or 3 times a day sometimes. That was approximately a little over 5,000 bottles just for the first 7 months and then there were more up until 13 months when I made them kick the habit! Reese only has 1 bottle that is used occasionally. I remember that it seemed like I made formula all the time! Keely thought I was crazy when I said one of the main reasons I wanted to breastfeed Reese was because I was so sick of preparing formula and bottles and I think this photo proves my point. She said the same thing when her little Jeffrey just turned a year old last month and she switched him to regular milk. Getting rid of things like this doesn't make me the least bit sad -- I'm happy we're over that stage!

No comments: