Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Dog Boss

Keely calls Ethan "The Dog Boss". This is a perfect title for him. Whenever we go to their house he spends a majority of his time with her 2 dogs mainly Haley. He harrasses her so much that sometimes she hides on her bed in Keely's bedroom. I bet she naps for hours and hours after we leave. Ethan can't get enough of her. Whenever we are there we hear him yelling "Haley, where are you? Come back, Haley. Stop, wait, Haley, where are you going?" Poor Dog. Someday we will have to get him a dog . . . someday.

We had a great time at our 2 day scrapbooking crop. It was so much fun. I made a few layouts and have a few started. It was from 9am until 12 midnight Friday and Saturday. I didn't get to Keely's until noon on Friday so I got started late. But we stayed until the end on both nights. It was close to 2am when I went to sleep both nights and boy, am I tired this week! So I'm not doing so hot on a layout every 2 days but I think I am going to "try" to stay up later tonight sometimes I think I feel more tired if I get too much sleep.

No comments: