Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy 8, Chloe!

My niece, Chloe, turns 8 years old today! She was the first child for me and my 2 sisters. I can't believe it's been that long already. She had her party on Saturday and we were able to go. It was fun. She picked her 8 favorite foods for the menu: chocolate covered donuts, m&ms, 100 Grand Bars, Sour Cream and Onion chips, carrots chips, polka dot cake, hot dogs, and something I can't remember! She is a cute young lady and I hope she had a great birthday -- we love you, Chloe!

1 comment:

Chrissi said...

Looks just like Monica sitting at that table! Sounds like it was a fun day. I've enjoyed all of your posts and pictures this week. Keep up the good work?? Hey, did the kids think that Toys R Us was there last week? Cathi goes on and on about how cute Addison was when she took up that vanity!