Thursday, April 3, 2008

Good Thing I'm Married to a Plumber

I can't believe this just happened. I flushed the toilet and my cell phone fell out of my sweatshirt pocket and went down! It happened so fast that at first I wasn't even sure what it was. We just got new cell phones last Thursday so I've had it one whole week. I called my plumber and he says it's probably in the trap but those new phones are so small you never know. I had to tape the toilet lid shut so the kids don't use the potty since our bathroom doors won't shut tight (joys of owning an old home) while I was taping I could hear the phone humming so it's somewhere in there -- drowning. And no, we don't have insurance because last time we had it we had to pay $50 to get a new phone after we had spent $6 every month for 2 years on the insurance so it seemed so stupid. We only paid $10 for the new phone, but I'm sure we won't be able to get another for $10. When my plumber comes home, we'll see what happens . . . I'll keep you updated!

No comments: