Friday, April 18, 2008

Slow News Day

Y
The kids made it into the newspaper (and no, they weren't arrested!). When we were playing at the park yesterday with my dad and me, a man came up and said he was with the Register Mail Newspaper and said it was a slow news day and he was looking for something interesting to take photos of and he said instead of going to the gas pump to to take photos and listen to people complain about high gas prices he thought that the nice weather and the kids playing outside would be fun. He took tons of photos and they were all about posing for him. He said that the photos would probably be in the next day but I wasn't holding my breath so I bought a newspaper today just in case and there they were. Cute photos! (Sorry for the bad photo I had trouble fitting the article into my scanner.)

No comments: