Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blah . . . Butch . . . Birthday

I am just having one of those days/weekends where I just feel blah . . . not sick or anything, just not myself at the moment. Everything is on my nerves last night and today. House is a mess (nothing new there), I have a million things to do and not sure when or how it will get done, I hate my wardrobe at this second, I want to scrapbook but there's no time, kids are constantly interrupting me no matter what I'm doing, I feel like I'm not being a very good mommy or wife, basically it's just regular ordinary life. I think I'm sick of winter and the cold although it's about 30 degrees warmer than a few days ago still really cold here. We go back to school tomorrow and looks like Aaron may go back to work in a couple weeks {hopefully}. Keely and her boys are coming for a few days this week while her husband is out of town. I think that will cheer me up some . . . I'm sure we'll at least get a chance to scrapbook some . . . that should put me in a better mood.

I finally took Ethan to get his hair cut. It was out of control. He twists his hair when he sucks his thumb. It's been about 4 months since the kids had their hair cut. His hair is really fine but has a little bit of curl to it. It was getting so long that he twisted it into knots and had some crazy dreadlocks thing going on. There was no combing it out so I had to cut it out; I was afraid he was going to have a HUGE bald spot on top of his head. We get the kids hair cut at the local beauty college and it only costs $5 per person. I had them cut it so short that he couldn't twist it anymore. The money we are saving now we can use for the therapy he'll need because we did that . . . oh well. . . Here's the before and after:


Reese is 2 months old today. I can't believe how fast time has gone. She is so sweet and loves to smile and sleeping a ton which I am not complaining about one bit. She is a little hard to get to sleep at night seems like she goes to bed around 11/12 and then normally only wakes up around 5/6 to eat and goes back to bed until about 9. I think that's pretty good for a 2 month old. She is becoming quite the ham for the camera too.

No comments: