Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sister Scrappin' Report

Last weekend was when I went to my Keely's house with Monica to spend the weekend scrapbooking. It was a lot of fun! I made 6 layouts myself and I think Monica and Keely made about the same. Monica loved using the sewing machine on layouts and cards and is thinking of getting one now. I love sewing on scrapbook pages too and do it quite often. Our only problem was staying up too long. On Friday I think I went to bed at 2 am or so and we got up about 7 am. On Saturday, Monica called it quits around 2 am again and Keely and I stayed until 4 am when she fed the baby again. We got up at 8 am. I have been dragging all week because of this and Aaron says I am no longer allowed to go away since I can't go to bed at a reasonable time when with my sisters. I tend to get a little (okay a lot) grouchy when I am sleep deprived and even though it's Thursday I am still super tired. Anyway I was glad I went and we had a lot of fun. There were no problems here with the kids other than my husband making plans to work on his sister's house while I was gone. I thought he was going to take care of the kids the entire weekend but oh well . . . Here's all the layouts I worked on:

1 comment:

Keely said...

That's funny that Aaron said you're not allowed to go overnight with us again since you can't go to bed at a decent time. HA! Apparently you haven't told him we're doing it again at the end of this month!!!! :)