Monday, July 16, 2007

Half way there!

On Saturday I reached the halfway point of my pregnancy (20 weeks) or as Aaron says it's time to "flip" me! This pregnancy seems to be flying by and I must say being pregnant with one so far has been nothing compared to being pregnant with triplets. I really don't feel that I have anything to complain about other than I keep outgrowing my clothes . . . don't know what I will be wearing in 2 or 3 months maybe bedsheets!

We had fun on Saturday. We went swimming at Aunt Diana's country club with the kids' cousins. The kids loved the baby pool (and all the toys -- took them about 2 seconds to start wearing the goggles and flippers (or as Addison says glasses and flaps). All of them went down the tube slide with Aaron a few times -- NO FEAR! Uncle Ray even gave complimentary golf cart rides! Then Aaron had his 15 year high school reunion which was short and sweet. It was a busy day but a nice one that we all spent together!


No comments: