Friday, July 13, 2007

My Point of View

Maybe this photo is a little inappropriate but I think it's kind of funny. I was looking down yesterday and thought this is what I see all the time -- don't really know what how the rest of the world of the world views my pregnant bod {notice you don't see my feet} but I thought it was funny that I even thought to take a photo like that which by the way is not as easy as you think.

Yesterday the kids were pretty funny. Caden told me that I looked like a princess when he saw one of our wedding photos which made me feel good. Addison is obsessed with tattoos since I put a fake one on her arm 3 weeks ago. It was the longest lasting tattoo ever and it finally started to come off. She is heartbroken about it and tells everyone "tattoo broken". Yesterday she asked where my tattoos like Daddy's are. I said Mommy doesn't have any tattoos. She said "It's okay, Mommy."

No comments: