Tuesday, March 31, 2009

He did it!

Photobucket

Ethan made it through one FULL day of Preschool. He's going to be going all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays from now one. Both his teacher, who I love, and I agreed he was ready. He's done 2 full days previously but it was on days there were field trips so that's not really the same as the regular full routine of eating in the lunch room, nap time, and ending the day. The preschool aide said he had a rough start but did well the rest of the day. I was most concerned with lunch which I packed for him and nap time. It was reported he had some trouble laying down a little but it was the first time and he slept for a total of 20 minutes. He was pretty subdued when I picked him up but he played quietly for most of the afternoon. I thought he would be wiped out but somehow as soon as this tired boy hits his room for about 5 minutes, he is re energized every single time. It's 9:45 so an hour and 15 minutes has gone by and everyone is asleep but Ethan is sitting with Daddy in the playroom laughing it up watching who knows what on TV. I'm really looking forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays however my first Tuesday was spent on taking Addison to the eye doctor in Peoria but I hope to enjoy these days home more than doing errands.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Keely said...

That pic of him in the chair is hilarious! He makes me laugh!

Sounds like he had a good day to start with. He'll be used to it in no time.

He's come a long way, BABY! He's grown so much physically and mentally within this school year. It's amazing!