Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!


At least until I have a vehicle to take these kids to school. I don't mind rain but I do mind walking 2-1/2 blocks pushing a non-cooperative stroller while holding an umbrella and having to stop every 5 seconds to yell at a equally non-cooperative boy who is also holding an umbrella and standing in a huge puddle saying he is stuck. It only rained one of the three times I had to walk. I'm glad it was the last time, we all had to change our clothes, wash coats, and air out book bags. We were completely soaked. As soon as we stepped out the door to leave it started raining harder. I really didn't want to go but I had no other option, none of my neighbors were home to ask if I could borrow their car or at least stay with Ethan and Reese. We didn't melt, I got good use out of my rain boots (yes, I had to mention them again, Keely) and I took photos so it must not have been that bad, huh? Maybe the truck will be fixed tomorrow night . . . at least no rain is forecasted for tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Candi Ladwig said...

So sweet! I love umbrella pics! :) I can't wait to see the layout!