Thursday, October 1, 2009

Am I crazy?

I signed up for October LOAD (layout a day) remember when I did this in May? I loved it and created 31 layouts that month. A few weeks ago it was announced it was going to happen again. I was so excited. Not feeling so excited about it right now. I have a cold and feel really lousy. Still I got my first one done.
Photobucket
It will be fine once I feel better but I'm really dragging at this point. October is a crazy time of year of pumpkin patches, carving pumpkins, Halloween costumes, gearing up for November birthdays (there's too many to count in our family) and Christmas. So to answer my own question, yes, I am crazy but I know at the end of October I'll be glad I did it. And you can still join if you want just go here for all the info.

No comments: