Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Time Found

I somehow found some time to scrapbook since the crop. I really don't know when or how but it happened.
Photobucket
This one was for a sketch from Studio Calico:
Photobucket
This is a POTD layout using the rest of my Scrap within Reach Paper that I got from Candi for a make and take. Ignore the blurry photograph, my glasses broke and for some reason I couldn't get a photo of this LO to turn out -- whatever that is about.
Photobucket
And believe it or not, there are more that I have photographed yet (just 2)! Both are for my POTD album. And I picked up a photo today to do a challenge blog! I haven't done a challenge in a looooonnnggg time! I'll share when I get them done!

3 comments:

Penny Smith said...

GREAT LO's! Love all three!!

ckmom78 said...

Awesome layouts, the first one is my fave!

Marion said...

I love your work! Of course it doesn't hurt to have such cute kids to photograph!