Thursday, July 30, 2009

Melting Heart

Photobucket
I am trying to fit in some scrapbooking and would like to get back into doing blog challenges. I found one a few weeks ago that I thought I could manage easily. Had it all done a few days ago and knew it had to be turned it on the 30th. I guess I misunderstood because I went to the site today to figure out how you enter your layout and they had just posted the winner so I messed up. That's what I get for being a procrastinator, huh? Oh well, still wanted to share with somebody. Caden really likes this, it's a tad busy but I am into bright and my whole life is just busy maybe why I think it's okay to have a lot going on a scrapbook page too.
Photobucket
Lots of Sassafras paper and stickers that my sister sent me a couples weeks ago and a Red Robin drink coaster. Thanks, Keely!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Really great layouy, I love how the foody sassafras goes with the drips on his chin, good stuff!

Penny Smith said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE this!
Kim just gave me some of this paper, and I cannot WAIT to use it!!

Love this!!