Thursday, June 4, 2009

One Million Things to do . . .

So I decide to blog . . . that's one way to avoid things. I also went outside and took photos of Aaron cleaning out his work van but it's dark so they aren't very good.
Photobucket
I'm going to Keely's tomorrow night with a van FULL of stuff for her big garage sale. Aaron helped me load it, he's good at doing that. I still have a couple of tubs of baby clothes to price (which I should be doing now). The kids really needed baths tonight but we'll do that in the morning. Caden informed us as he got into bed that he wet the bed last night and it was still wet . . . oh well, throw a towel down and make it to morning . . . we don't own extra sheets here for the kids beds . . . I don't know why . . . guess I should invest in one more set just in case. I really have no idea how I am getting a change of clothes in the van to go to Keely's house and I have her 8 packages of Thickers . . . Thickers or a change of underwear . . . hmmm that's a tough one. I can't believe how much junk we have. Some of the stuff is baby clothes but lots of it is toys and more toys! It feels good to get rid of stuff, of course there's always more but I have decluttered a lot in the last few years and I definitely don't buy as much as I used to. We'll I'm off maybe I should waste more time by taking photos of the kids yard toys in the dark . . .
Photobucket
oh, I already did!

No comments: