Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa Claus came to town!


We were able to go the Christmas party at school! Ethan seemed so much better today! I was even able to get all 4 kids and myself ready (I even showered and did my hair & makeup -- HOLY COW!) and the kids ate breakfast in the van. We arrived on time -- that's a first for me! We had fun seeing our old friends and meeting lots of new ones too. The kids made cinnamon ornaments to hang on the Christmas tree and then Santa came. Addison was unsure but as you can see she did sit on his lap. Caden told Santa that he wants "a Spiderman Web" and "pirates". Ethan didn't want to stop playing to see Santa but eventually we got him up there and little Reese didn't have one problem seeing Santa at all. It was really fun! I hope I get a chance to scrap some of these fun photos soon! I love


No comments: