Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Live Strong

Here's the layout that I did about Ethan's determination that was inpired by the preschool car wash days where he thought it was super fun to run from his pregnant mom. I think it turned out pretty good considering I didn't really "scraplift" (that's copying for you non-scrappers) this idea. It's the first time I used ghost letters (clear letters that say "strong) and I love them.

The journaling at the bottom reads:

Determined . . . strong-willed . . . stubborn . . .

you definitely know what you want even if you can't tell us in words. There are times we get very frustrated with you because if ou have your mind made up -- that's it, you're not giving up! It's in those frustrating times that I remind myself this determination is what kept all 2 lbs 6 oz of you alive and I 'm sure this trait is an asset that will take you far in your life!

No comments: