Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Our newest family member!

Here's part of the reason why I have been MIA for a while. My sister, Keely, had her baby a little more than 3 weeks early and surprise! he was a boy! Jeffrey Teagan Dines weighing in at 5.12 on April 17. He's a doll. The kids and I went to their house last Tuesday and stayed until Friday to watch Jackson. Taking care of 4 two-year olds wore me out although I don't think the 4th two-year-old made one bit of difference cause he's so good. I think he cried twice in 4 days. My kids cry that much in one minute. They are the ones to wear me out! Anyway they all came home on Thursday and all are doing well. My kids all had different reactions to him. Addison didn't really have much interest in him at all but tried to say his name which comes out in some strange jibberish. Caden liked to look at him with his arms folded across his chest and say "beebee" and Ethan who is my baby lover gets this shy/love-struck look on his face and can stare at him for hours. Check out Keely's blog to see more cute photos of their newly expanded family! Welcome to the world, Jeffrey!

1 comment:

Keely said...

That's a better picture than the ones I have. Jackson is actually looking at the camera!