Wednesday, March 28, 2007

We are going to SCHOOL!!!!

Well sort of . . . it's not really considered a preschool but we will be going on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9-11. I have to stay there with them and they will be doing structured activities. They will take all 3 of them because they are "at risk" because of the preemie/multiple issue. This program continues through the summer and they may be "kicked out" when they turn 3 because EI is probably going to offer us preschool so then we would have to take that. We dont' start until April 9th! It's a totally free program only thing is we will have to be ready to leave the house at 8:30 on those 3 days! Most days we are up and dressed by then but I don't have to have myself all ready and the diaperbag packed, and the van gassed etc. Guess I'll have to get in gear!
Kids went to their grandparents' house yesterday for a playday and boy! did they have a ball. Here they are feeding the horse down the road from them. I had a relaxing day at home alone and was recovering from being sick -- we were ALL sick over the weekend and Aaron even stayed home on Monday. I didn't get it as bad as Aaron and Ethan but I still felt yucky. Glad it was a short lived thing!

No comments: