Sunday, March 18, 2007

sCRAP!

I need to reintroduce myself -- Hi, I'm Mindy and I'm addicted to buying scrapbooking anything! I seriously need help and even though it's 12:30 AM and I'm very tired. I am taking the time to blog this right now so I don't have time to change my mind. I AM NOT BUYING ANY MORE SCRAPBOOK STUFF FOR ONE MONTH! Shew! That was hard to say! Lately I have been doing quite of bit of scrapbooking but I keep buying more. My main problem is I just LOVE all the new stuff that comes out which is fine but then I buy it with nothing in particular in mind to do with it. I have soooooooo much stuff that is unopened which I like but I just don't know what I will use it on. This photo shows SOME of my scrapbook stash. I have things in other places too. All those containers are full of stickers, rub-ons, chipboard, paint, glitter, and other miscellaneous things. Oh yeah, and don't forget the top where you will find buttons and yards of ribbon. Now, none of my paper, flowers, fibers, stamps, paper scraps are here and neither are any of my tools that I use! Don't forget I just sold a huge box full of stuff I wasn't using/didn't like about a month ago too.
While getting ready to go to my sis's house to help get some things ready for the up-coming baby; I am digging through stuff so we can scrap together and I keep finding more and more that I haven't used and seriously I feel panicky about it. I even went to my scrapbook club/class at Scrapaganza today and got more. My next class isn't until April 21 so I will not buy anymore until then and in the meantime I must scrap and "use up" some of this stuff. If you have the same problem as me you will not want to go to http://www.scrapgal.com/ unless you want to increase your addiction. So I will try to quit looking there everyday to see what new stuff has come in . . . Boy, I will have a lot of time on my hands, won't I, not to mention I will have lots of layouts to fill up some albums -- LOL!
Off to Keely's : kids and I will be back Tuesday.

No comments: