Monday, March 5, 2007

A Productive Sunday for Me!

What a productive day I had on Sunday! I finished putting the second coat of trim, cabinet, and door paint on that I started last October in the kitchen! Today I have to touch up the green wall paint since I am a messy painter. Then I can hang things on the wall. I have a couple "projects" that I didn't want to start on until they could be hung so now I can work on that.

Kids and I are headed to Lowe's today to pick up some stuff and I think I will get some kitchen floor samples to see what I like cause that's next. I know you are thinking, "you finished the bathroom already (started 9 months ago) and didn't even mention it?" Oh no, the bathroom isn't done, we like to have several projects going on at the same time -- keeps it interesting that way!
I jumped on the scale this morning and I have lost 7 pounds! Really I am not really even trying that hard but definitely am eating more often every 2-3 hours just less in the amount. Before I snacked a lot but also ate a lot at each meal. Also I think I am just keeping more busy at home too. I can't wait until it warms up and we can get out and walk that should help a lot too.

No comments: