Friday, March 2, 2007

5 Layouts in 3 days -- Unheard of!















I have really been a scrapbook fool this week -- counting the one I made over the weekend I have 6 layouts done this week! My sis Keely has done like 30-some since January -- she is running a scrapbook factory at her house and I swear little 2-year-old Jackson is forced to "scrap" with Mommy (hee hee). I finally figured out that her secret is she made a list -- imagine that being organized can help you accomplish things???! I have made lists of the layouts I have wanted to make before but I usually lose/misplace the lists. I finally committed to create one on the computer. My list is not just the layouts I want to make but also whether I have printed the photos, what paper I want to use, what ideas I have for the layout. Turns out most of the overwhelming of scrapbooking for me comes from the fact I don't know where my photos are, how am I going to arrange the page, and what paper should I use. Once these things are decided then I can go to town on actually scrappin'! My list is crazy silly. I have 74 layouts on it currently. It seems to keep going up as I think of more ideas and find more photos I would like to use. Still if I can keep going at this rate, 74 won't take more than 12.5 weeks --- well maybe I won't do all 74

We (me and kids) were sick all week. The kids all had fevers of 101-102 most of the week and I had a bad cold. We didn't go anywhere and that was fine by me. The kids used up almost one whole giant bottle of Motrin in 4 days -- better start buying that by the carton. We are feeling better now.

Hope you have a great weekend!



No comments: