Friday, May 4, 2007

I knew this day would come . . .

but I still wasn't ready for it. I put the kids down for their nap and am trying to "clean" our house since my sister and her family are coming for the weekend. The kids were REALLY LOUD and laughing for a long time so after about an hour I go up to see what is going on and Caden is IN Ethan's bed! I put a diaper back on him and put him back in his bed and thought it was probably just a one time thing. Oh no! He did it 3 more times . . . of course, once I had to watch to see how he was doing it and another time I had to snap a photo so I could show Aaron. He's like a monkey! I moved their beds apart and thought he won't try to climb out all the way to the floor. WRONG! I heard a loud thud, followed by lots of crying and go up there and Caden is in my bedroom and had shut the bedroom door after turning off the radio and turning of the humidifier so Addison and Ethan were freaking out that he wasn't in bed. I don't know what we will do. Invest in one of those expensive crib tents that s0me people swear by and say they are great and others say they are junk and the kids tear them apart. We could take down his crib and turn it into a toddler bed but I don't think he will ever stay in his bed again and the other two kids are going to want that done to theirs too. I usually don't mind change but with the kids it's a different story . . . I remember when you put them in one place and they didn't move until you moved them oh those were the days!

No comments: