Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Easiest Way to Lose a Pound


Well I did it! I got my haircut and I had a lot of hair all one length way past my shoulders. Like my sister said yesterday about herself "I have no style" and that described my before hair too. I went for a drastic change, not sure I love it (yet) but it took about one drop of shampoo and it's easy to dry and just spray and "mess" it up and your done. The kids didn't know what to think about it and Caden kept rubbing his hands all over his own head ~ I guess to see if he still had hair left. Aaron said he liked it but he likes long hair so I doubt he was telling the truth. My sis, Keely, said just don't get a boy haircut and I'm not too positive that I didn't. Oh well, I swear I will be another pound lighter this week. I only got my haircut twice last year in Feb and Oct. This haircut will take more upkeep than that and I already made my next appointment. So enough obcessing about this hairdo (or is it a "hairdon't"?) . . .



No comments: