Monday, January 15, 2007

No Camera . . .

Well, I did it! I got 2 whole (1 page) layouts done and started on a valentine paperbag book too. However ding-dong me took my digital camera to open gym playgroup on Friday and I left it there. Thank God, I remembered it when we got home and called and I will go get it in a couple days but nobody will be there until Tues and we have had a BIG ice storm and I'm not planning on venturing out unless I absolutely have to! I'll get my camera in a few days and give you a peek at my creations! I even used my new sewing machine and it is heaven compared to the old stupid one (^%#$#^%&*!) that didn't work right and ruined stuff.

Today is Monday and that means according to the flylady that it is house blessing day! You spend an hour speed cleaning your house. I usually vacuum, mop the kitchen and bath, clean the stairs, and dust plus change all the sheets. I LOVE IT when I do this! I haven't been so good lately on the cleaning front so I am going to get back on track with the FLY and may even subscribe to all her annoying emails again but it does help me clean and declutter!

Have a HAPPY MONDAY!!!!

1 comment:

The Amazing Trips said...

Your kids are adorable - I especially love the b&w photo in your sidebar ... beautiful!

Speed cleaning on Monday ... that sounds really good. Maybe I should do that. Or, maybe I'll spend another couple minutes (just a few) checking out blogs before the kids wake up from their nap and our house is wrecked, again! And while I'm blogsurfing, maybe I'll have myself another cookie. But just one.

(slug in motion = me).