Friday, January 12, 2007

Organizational Hell!




The kids are showing how Mommy has felt about her scrapbook mess lately -- no actually they were pretending to be Monsters with Grammy but that is how I have been feeling about the enormous amount of stuff I have and how I have it EVERYWHERE and can't find anything.


I have spent the last 2 days (well times when kids were napping and sleeping at night) reorganizing my scrapbook stuff. It stayed up until 2:30 am on Wed night doing this. I do believe I could open a scrapbook store with all the stuff I have so I now that I have it reorganized again I am going to actually try to use some of it before I buy more! Today I plan on trying to get at least one layout done. I will post a photo when I get one completed! I am so excited!


And "THANKS" to the sweet girls who left me comments -- I was so excited to see them!


Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addison's hair looks so long! I think it's grown 6 inches since I saw her at Christmas!

Erickson 5 said...

I have a ton of Scrapbook stuff too! I also need to get organized. I have started three baby books but I think I only have a few pages done in each of them. Yikes..very overwhelming! Glad to see you are getting organized.
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a first time reader of your blog and I cannot even imagine how much work it takes to be a stay at home mom of 3, and keep a blog ontop of doing other things. I work at a daycare with as many as 6 kids for 4 hours a day and I am wiped out after that. But man 3 todlers by yourself, i am sending you all the patience and sanity i have.

good luck, you have 3 beautiful children

-Kathryn- NC