Sunday, January 7, 2007

Rock Stars!






Just some cute photos of the kids in sunglasses. I walk into the playroom tonight and both Caden and Addison are wearing them. Funny! Ethan won't wear his real glasses anymore but play sunglasses . . . SURE!




Weekend was good! I had a great day on Saturday as I spent the whole day scrapbook shopping and attending my monthly scrapbook club/class at Scrapaganza (an awesome store that also has the latest and greatest in). I even had time to use some of my new products and get started on a small project for myself which is something I don't do very often. I hopefully will have it completed this week and show it off here a little.


The healthy eating is getting a little easier and seems to be better when we are busy and I don't have time to think about food . . . now that the weekend is over we will probably be home a little more and so it may be harder. I don't know if I have really lost any weight. I will weigh myself tomorrow to find out and if not I'll have to cut back even more -- Yikes!


This week I am hoping to get some organizational/house cleaning things accomplished. We have the shelves up in the playroom closet which is going to help us organize the kids toys and other supplies which are shoved in every available spot at the moment. I try to rotate toys every couple weeks which makes them new again when we pull them out. This will in turn free up some space in other closets that have toys shoved in them. When you have 3 kids the same age I think you have 10 times the toys! People sure are generous!

No comments: