Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Enjoy!





I love reading Ali Edwards' blog and actually she inspired me to start one myself (Thanks, Keely for directing me there!). She had posted a challenge on her blog to come up with a word to focus on for the entire year. I chose "enjoy". Being a stay-at-home mom of triplets seems to make the days very full, busy, and scheduled. So much that sometimes I feel like I missing a lot even though I am right here at home with the kids. Each year on their birthday I make a photo slideshow of the past year and I realized this year on the second birthday I was hardly in any photos at all. So this year I want to focus on enjoying the moments of my life: my home, my husband, my kids, my creativity, my family, my life! In order to focus on these things I want some photos of me enjoying those moments. So I've enlisted my husband to help by taking photos that will fit on to the accordion album above {click on the photos above to see the album bigger}. The album is going to sit right on my computer armoire where I can enjoy it and as a reminder to enjoy the moments we are in right now. Thanks Ali for a great challenge!

3 comments:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

What a wonderful idea...I can't wait to see pictures of you with your trio!! Us mommy's always get left out when it comes to pictures!!! I just found your blog please come check out mine when you get a minute..I have 19 mo of triplets!! Enjoy!! :) ~Jen

Erickson 5 said...

I love this idea! Enjoy is great as we can get so busy and forget to just "enjoy" sometimes.
I have 2.5 year old Triplets. Oh and I know what you mean about losing the weight. I have about 20 to lose as well and it is just so darn hard with cookies and crackers all around you!
Nicole

Heidi said...

I am a first time reader of your blog which I found through another. Hope you don't mind. Your kids are adorable and I love your book that you made. I have 3 girls although not triplets and can't find the time to do any crafting. Although I just completed a set of altered letters for my one daughter.