Thursday, February 1, 2007

4 kids are just as easy as 3!



I'm back . . . sorry I don't know what was wrong but I couldn't log on to my blog. I have more computer problems and don't know much about them to begin with.



My nephew came and spent the night with us from Sunday to Wednesday. Jackson is 5 months younger than us (22 months). He had never spent any nights away with his Mom or his Dad. He was soooooooo good! I thought naps and nighttime would be hard but he slept great! He is so good and it was not hard to have an extra -- he fit right in. He was glad to see his Mom and Dad yesterday and I think they were super happy to see them. It was really hard for them to let him go but they are expecting another baby in May and I said it would be nice for them to have some alone time to do "whatever". It won't be as hard for them to leave him either when they are in the hospital and they will know that he can handle it well. I miss him today!



It has been so cold here. I think the high is like 3 degrees most days. Our house is big and old. So it feels about 5 degrees inside. I have been grouchy and not feeling like getting much done. Even with 2 pair of socks on my feet are still freezing. I am all too ready for spring!



I am still on the weight loss track. I have now lost 4 pounds. That's not super great but I have not been exercising. I still want to walk but I am not going out in this cold nor am I hauling 3 kids to the mall. It is just way too cold for me. It's definitely not as hard now as it was in the beginning.


Oh yeah despite what I thought four 2-year-olds can fit into a bathtub at the same time even with one laying down!

No comments: