Sunday, February 7, 2010

A little out of it ....

with scrapbooking that is. Ever since I started doing sewing projects, I find it hard to find time and space to scrapbook. I have a scrapbooking table and a sewing table in our bedroom but when I work on one the one I'm not using tends to get buried with stuff. I love doing both but there just isn't enough time to clean off a table and sew or clean off a table and scrapbook at the end of the day. Tonight was the night though, I quickly cleaned off the table and opened my new The Story Matters Kit (they have more available here). It is their first kit and Aaron picked it up for me after work and I wanted to get something made. I seriously sat on my bed for over an hour trying to get something figured out. I haven't scrapped much in the last 4 months and boy is it hard to get my mind going again but once I finally decided on a photo and what the journaling would be I got going. Here's what I did:
I like the results. I have other layouts brewing in my head but we'll see if I can find the time to get them done.

5 comments:

Keely said...

This is too cute! You did a great job. I'm just going to have to steal this idea from you. Perfect for that picture.

You're a great scrapper, good as anyone else out there. You just don't give yourself credit!

Marion said...

You sure are a great scrapper. I just got my kit today and haven't figured out just where to start. I love yours and the DT's LOs. I'll have to sleep on it.

Penny Smith said...

Oh my goodness!! THIS is fabulous!!

meganklauer said...

Mindy...this is so awesome!

Penny Smith said...

Did you see we featured your LO on TSM the other day?? :)
Your the FIRST one to show your TSM work!! SO exciting, and SUCH a great LO!