Friday, February 9, 2007

Awww . . . the memories

I love to jump from one project to another while never really finishing anything. So I am still ebaying our "clutter/junk" but then my sis tells me there is a sale on 12x12 photos for $2.49 at http://scrapbookpictures.com/.

You're thinking why would anyone want a 12x12 photo so when I see THIS:

NOW I'm all about 12x12 photos! So do I just go and pick 1 or 3 photos to make into a 12x12? Oh no, I start going through every photo I have on the computer which may I say is more than one person should have, triplets or not. Now I am spending hours looking through all photos, deleting bad ones, reorganizing the files, renaming files, and writing down ones I need to download to print to make scrapbook pages. Yeah, right, like that's going to happen. The downloading process wouldn't be that big a deal but I have dial up service and I think it took me about 2 hours to download just 10 photos . . . I want to download way more than 10 (can you believe that?). So obsessed and probably will never finish anyway. . . But am finding some cute photos like the one of the kids in one crib in their "robes" after bath when they were almost one! So cute!

We're off to open gym playgroup today . . . kids haven't left the house since the weekend -- hey neither have I!

No comments: