Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

One of our little turkeys was picked to bowl in the school turkey bowl.  He chose a cornish hen rather than a turkey.  He scored a 32 in his 4 frames .... got a strike on his last turn.  He was the high scorer on his team.
I was going to cook Thanksgiving dinner however I believe I can hand it over to the almost 3 year old.  She is quite the cook this week. 

I especially love her outfit in this one ... the perfect chef's attire.

Having my little chef even gave me some time to make a last minute Thanksgving banner .... well start it, it's not finished -- waiting for glue to dry. 
 
Yes, I am glittering and gluing and sewing on my bed.  My scrap table is full of Reese's birthday party projects.
From our Pilgrims to yours, Hope you have a great Thanksgiving ... be sure to count all your blessings!  I know I will!

2 comments:

Keely said...

Semi-Naked Cooking! Interesting!
Tell Caden congratulations on bowling. Looks like he had a good time. Can't wait to see your banner! Good thing we didn't plan to come to your dinner - Jacks is still running a fever. Looks like he and I will be staying home tomorrow.

Mila said...

Hi!
I want to give you a lot of good music.
Enjoy millions of songs from artists all over the globe. It is all FREE during this great trial offer.
Click here (ENTERTAINMENT) to find out more... http://bit.ly/usdubli