Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

One of our little turkeys was picked to bowl in the school turkey bowl.  He chose a cornish hen rather than a turkey.  He scored a 32 in his 4 frames .... got a strike on his last turn.  He was the high scorer on his team.
I was going to cook Thanksgiving dinner however I believe I can hand it over to the almost 3 year old.  She is quite the cook this week. 

I especially love her outfit in this one ... the perfect chef's attire.

Having my little chef even gave me some time to make a last minute Thanksgving banner .... well start it, it's not finished -- waiting for glue to dry. 
 
Yes, I am glittering and gluing and sewing on my bed.  My scrap table is full of Reese's birthday party projects.
From our Pilgrims to yours, Hope you have a great Thanksgiving ... be sure to count all your blessings!  I know I will!

1 comment:

Keely said...

Semi-Naked Cooking! Interesting!
Tell Caden congratulations on bowling. Looks like he had a good time. Can't wait to see your banner! Good thing we didn't plan to come to your dinner - Jacks is still running a fever. Looks like he and I will be staying home tomorrow.