Saturday, January 1, 2011

One Little Word

Christmas is gone (this year I say "Yay!") and 2011 is here (which I say "Yay!" to also) .  I always pick one word as my theme word for the year, I don't take it lightly.  Sometimes it's hard to pick and sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's easy to keep using that word throughout the year and sometimes I have actually forgotten what my word was.  It was a hard year for me, with my father dying.  I feel like I am finally on my way to climbing back up the enormous mountain that I fell down in April.  I still have a ways to go but I think I can see the peak at this point.  As I thinking about my word for the year, the word "inspiration" kept jumping out at me in various places, however it just doesn't seem to fit for me right now not that I can use some inspiration as this point in time but inspiration is not my word this time.  To be honest ,I didn't even know what my word would be when I started this post but as I type it seems clear to me right now.  My word for the year is:

STRENGTH

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

No comments: