Friday, June 17, 2011

She

She is cRaZY.  She is 3 and a half.  She can go from 0 to 60 in one second.  She says funny things.  She won't let me come her hair.  She doesn't really listen to me and does what she wants.  She is cute.  She fell asleep on the porch as we were getting ready for a t-ball game a couple days ago.
I really wanted to leave her there and stay home from the ballgame but I was afraid she roll down the stairs.  She did look so sweet and peaceful for a few minutes of her life.

Then today, as we were riding bikes to the post office she fell head first into a mud puddle.  I told her not to ride through the puddle (I told you she doesn't listen.).
Doesn't she look so pitiful?  In the end she was happy because she got to take a bath all by herself in the middle of the day.
She drives me crazy but I love her and that crazy personality.

No comments: